1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Those look good. How much does he charge

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Soooooo ....this is for Water riding?....... and it helps propel you Fwd?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soooooo ....this is for Water riding?....... and it helps propel you Fwd?
Not really glide, to be quite honest these are the best designed Ive ever found. Some people make them from simple sticks of angle. These are intended to reduce your chances of being high centered on center ruts that are commonly left by irs machines. Just like big tires if you use your throttle sensibly you wont have any problems. Its basically to keep SRA bikes moving on top of ruts as the paddles digs, it may help in water but im not sure just how much.

I like these because the center holes will allow the paddle to clean out just like a tire, they are removable in less than 5 minutes, and they dont stick SO low that you hit everything in a trail and he's designed them to run duals without a rear brake delete. I'll be sure to post pics/videos of the new years ride

·
Registered
335 Posts
How effective are they? Might have to see about getting a pair just to try out for the **** of it, high centering is killing me

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
I can see where you guys down in LA would need something like that, wouldn't be useful up here in TN....cool design though!

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
those wouldnt work around 90% of the trails i ride, plus making it impossible to go onto the state parks (width), interesting concept though, be fun to play with

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
If you watch the durability test video its funny the guy can hardly hang on to the handle bars lol.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
coxhm26, i notice you don't have any "power additives" on your rancher..Are you worried about pulling them through 27" deep peanut butter..Just curious .
I been kicking around the paddel idea myself for a good while , but not sure how much power they require and I don't know anyone who has them.. I'm gonna be quizzen you about them after you run a couple of times..
If it wasn't 300 miles away from me I'd be on the phone now ordering me a set..

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
125 ain't bad at all. May need to get this guys number.

·
Registered
874 Posts
A paddle makes a big difference in ruts. Mine was awesome. If you bottom out just lean to the left and it will pull you forward. It's money well spent.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
coxhm26, i notice you don't have any "power additives" on your rancher..Are you worried about pulling them through 27" deep peanut butter..Just curious .
I been kicking around the paddel idea myself for a good while , but not sure how much power they require and I don't know anyone who has them.. I'm gonna be quizzen you about them after you run a couple of times..
If it wasn't 300 miles away from me I'd be on the phone now ordering me a set..
Not real worried with it, my bike turned the executioners fine amd ive gained alot of power back when i dropped those. Kinda like a fat kid after losing 100lbs it can do anything!! but yea thats fine man ill be posting up reviews. And let me see how they do before you order. He said it was $20 to ship then we realized we are only 40minutes.away
125 ain't bad at all. May need to get this guys number.
Not a bad price at all, remember thats per side but still its cheap considering mine is gonna be powdercoated black.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
in the picture with the dual paddles they have cut the housing on the axle? do they have to do that or is that just for the right side if you wanna run duals so you can slide the drum break over? and if you run one does it just mount with your studs for your wheel?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I only would need it for one side. I haven't been stuck yet. Wish I was going on the New Years ride. Got to many knife orders. Got to catch up so I can come out to play

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
I only would need it for one side. I haven't been stuck yet. Wish I was going on the New Years ride. Got to many knife orders. Got to catch up so I can come out to play
you have never been stuck?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Not yet. I've always been able to keep the tires moving and manage to make it out. But there were a few times the head light pod was under the mud and I was getting worried but she creeped out. That's when I had the edls now that I have the laws it don't sink as much.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
thats impressive lol i dont have the gc cause if it aint the ruts that get me its my exes dug me to where im sittin flat on my belly and cant move and these axle paddles would be great for that lol

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I've been in mud holes that were so bad that they had 30 or 40 bikes that just hang around them waiting on some drunk idiot (me) to go in lol. Not because it was deep but because it was so thick not many bike had the power to go thru it. If I had an axel paddle I could be unstoppable.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts