Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
does this mean your actually gonna venture outside?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I might be up for it... I still have a TON of grass in my wheeler from mudfest that i need to clean out

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am out. Gotta finish grouting the floor in the bathroom and the griz is in a ton of pieces!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("Grizz":qbntb59z)
I might be up for it... I still have a TON of grass in my wheeler from mudfest that i need to clean out
That GRASS was ****!!!
It took forever to get all that crap out. It was all wrapped around the axles and drive shafts, it was EVERYWHERE!!! We are supposed to do a night ride up in Bunnell but it's so dang dry, I'm not to excited about going.... we might just blow it off. Besides, Shane hasn't looked at his bike to see why the 4WD isn't working.....not that he would need it anyway.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm going to try to go ride Sat. Night out at the Black Hole.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You guys mind if I tag along? I haven't ridden in a while, and the guys that I usually ride with haven't been riding lately (whining about it being too hot). I've ridden with some of you at 5A before (probably last year, it's been a while) so I'm not a total stranger.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.