Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Speakers look great...but where is the radio...Is it mounted in the tube? If so, this is definately something I am gonna look into.

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Mudlord...does that ipod play loud enough to be played thru that speaker system? I have an ipod, but can't get the sound up high enough to be played so everyone can hear it. I don't want to DJ at a party with it, just drink a cold adult frosty beverage around with friends so they can hear it too...

· Registered
1,058 Posts
I usually run a GPS into the cigarette lighter plug...Would it be possible to have a duel adapter in the plug and have the GPS and the speaker box in the same plug? Would ths be to much for the outlet?

And I will get with you on the volume thing...

· Registered
1,058 Posts
One last thing....are they marine speakers or is a splash of water gonna tear them up....

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Dunno...Mudlord has the inside scoop. I wanna know as well..

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Thanks Mudlord...I will try the volume control.. And I wouldn't think that 2 accessories being plugged in would be any different than one.. It works the same as the one in the truck... Hmmmmm

· Registered
1,058 Posts
I just searched ebay myself and got nothing.. We will have to wait and find out from Mudlord..

1 - 7 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.