Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 1 of 13 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Flip Flops when it is hot so about 95% of the time the other 5% is worn out work boots.
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.