Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some advice about shoes, i do mostly creek riding and i hate all the rocks and sand that get in my tennis shoes, the same with my rain boots. we are going to busco beach this weekend, i orderd my wife some chest high neoprene booted waiders but i dont know if i want them because they might get too hot. are the atv riding boots like motocross guys wear good for keeping water mud and sand out? or any other suggestions.

·
Registered
670 Posts
here we just wear regular rubber boots....about knee high...keeps everything out until you slip into a hole that is wait high hahahaha

been there done that...

those motorcross boots aren't meant to get wet i don't think.

some guys we ride with wear those clog things, rubber shoes...or those aqua shoes from walmart.

i don't like either one... i wear steel toe knee high rubber boots...b/c having your foot run over sucks without them...

·
Registered
231 Posts
If its cold waders or boots all the way!!! Durin the summer I wear old tennis shoes or crocs(They might look gay but they are comfortable and still give some protection...not much but some)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks you all. just ordered the wife some neoprene chest high waiders from bass pro. i cant stand to hear her [email protected] because she is wet and cold. and it wont take her 40 mins to get ready if all she has to wear is a shirt and waiders. I think im goin to get some crocks. i just cant stand for all the rocks and gravel to build up in my shoes. maybe all the holes will let it flow out. i think it is supposed to be hot this weekend maybe i will be fine. hope so atleast.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
i also wear steel toed knee high rubber boots and the work well since i dont go through to much water just some mud and when you are done with them you can just hose them off and they are ready for the next ride.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i usually wear leather boots with no material in them, they dont keep the rocks and stuff out but i just empty them out, also whenever they get wet they dry really fast because they are just leather. best boots i used yet.
-Aaron

·
Registered
471 Posts
i wear a pair of sandels when in mud and water once things warm up. other wise i wear rubber boots up to my knees. i always take my leather boots when i'm in sandels in case things get rough.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Flip Flops when it is hot so about 95% of the time the other 5% is worn out work boots.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I were wal-mart water shoes or old t-shoes because i can't stay out of the water Kenny

·
Registered
6 Posts
Going to Busco's? After all the rain you might need chest waders too! Staying in the deep keeps me pretty cool! Maybe see you there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.