Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone has named there bike or called it by somethin other than "the honda" i wanna know the most creative nickname for your atv, mines not that great but i call mine "H3LL ON WHEELS" i would change it if somone could find a better name for it haha the best nickname i have ever heard was the one that was givin by me and my friends to my buddys recon, we called it "SH*TTY SH*TTY CLANG CLANG" haha

alright lets hear your best and worst nicknames for your bikes!

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
My beige 300 is "buck" for many reasons and the 420 is "the 420", it hasn't done that special thing yet to get a good name.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Hmm, my 420 is also called "the 420." They must be related.

It did puke the pressure plate out two weeks after I bought it so it almost got named "Glider." Come to think of it, I think the sprag is going to go soon so that might be the name that sticks.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I call mine The Beast. Not the greatest name but it for obvious reasons its unstoppable in the mud no matter how thick it is it just keeps moving so my friends gave it the nickname.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My 04 Foreman 450 is "Gremlin"

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
finally named mine, "Trail Dancer"

I try to dodge the mud holes and end up flat azz in the middle of them....Dang Quad be Dancing all over these trails trying to dodge stuff ....LMAO

Now the funny part of all this is the OL drives thru the middle of all this and never has a problem......but that would just be too Easy & Boring! ....Well and I got a thing for Dancers peroid! :lol:

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
my buddies call mine "dozer" and "tiller" due to i run everything over to make trails and i tear (till) the ground where i go

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
No thanks. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
i guess that's what i get for starting a thread for someone and they just suddenly leave the forum. hhhmmmm...

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
It's still a good place. Says more about thems that left...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
X2 what ^ he said

·
Registered
537 Posts
Heck I wanna leave the forum too everytime SS#1 is around....lol
jk bro.
My foremans name is Gears and my rubicons name is Redrun...see below.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I call my Rincon, "The Rinny", and I call the 700XX, "XX". Not very elaborate.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
call my foreman george
lmmfao! and you could get 5 more foremans and call them george too! i call my rubicon the LRH (long range honda) and i call my 87 SRH (short range honda) not too flashy but at least they were earned on the trail

·
Registered
485 Posts
mines the mud gator most of the time for obvious reasons and in the winter when i have the front bucket on it dad calls it the honda cat cause it looks like a bob cat

·
Registered
81 Posts
"The foreman"

My brother's king quad is called the "Zukey" or the "piece of S***"..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts