Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were any other Lady riders out there. I don't see to many on the trails, and most of the ones I do see are just passengers!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I was quite surprised at how many ladies I see cruising around here in FL. I know my girl loves it, definately need to get her one.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
First time posting today....saw the link to this site from Robb when he posted on atvflorida.com!! Thanks Rob! This is a GREAT site! Anyway, I'm a "lady rider"!! Love the mud!!! God new Vampires for Valentine's Day and can't wait to try them out on Saturday!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Where do you ride at?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Forewoman,
I think I saw you post on ATVFlorida. You were asking about MSG. Are you heading down there Saturday? It'll be my first time testing my new tires as well. We'll be there bright and early Sat AM.

Since we had the baby my wife doesn't ride much any more. We sold her bike.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hey! Yeah, I was on the ATVFlorida site earlier! I think I'm gonna pass on the MS&G....we were all gung-ho til my hubby & some friends went down there a few weeks ago to see what it was all about (b-4 all of our gang drove 3 hrs hauling all our stuff) and they said there was a couple REAL big mud holes that were fun for a while, but no free trail riding. Just organized rides. We decided we'd have more fun camping out around 5A! That's where we've been riding mostly. Sometimes we go to Paisley! Have you been to the MS&G before? What do YOU think??

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
no makes me think twice about going guess well have to here from trugrit how it is . Me and Robb always ride out at 5a almost every weekend.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Well, we originally planned on 5A this Saturday until we got an invite to ride on a friend's private land...he's got several 100 acres and some GOOD holes on it. Now that hunting season is over he's letting us come for a ride. But, we'll probably be back at 5A weekend after next. (son has baseball tournament next weekend..DANG baseball) But we all ought to hook-up, maybe ya'll can show us some other places to ride in there!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
MSG is fun if you like the mud and watching others in it. It is not always gung-ho action packed, but it is a good time and relaxing camping out. It what you make of it, just like anything else. WHo your riding with helps too. I'll get som better pics this time.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
yea we could always use a extra atv to pull us out lmao

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I'd be up for a ride on Sunday and so would Tyler (my son-13), he has a 03 Rancher 350 ES and that thing pulls better than my bike! BUT, hubby has to work......wait a minute......HA HA HA...j/k! Anyway, where is "Black Hole"????? We are up for something new! As for MS&G, we really do have a fun bunch to ride w/.....or drink with!!! But I would like it better if it were like the Pumpkin Run & there were some good muddy trails to go on. I can hang out around the mud hole and still enjoy myself but it's such a long haul for us! I still haven't completely ruled it out, we do have a few friends from Sarasota going. Guess I'll know more as it gets closer. Anyway...where is "Black Hole"????

·
Registered
116 Posts
The back of Cannaveral Groves 2 exits south of State Road 50 in Titusville.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":2kcbagwu)
As for MS&G, we really do have a fun bunch to ride w/.....or drink with!!! But I would like it better if it were like the Pumpkin Run & there were some good muddy trails to go on. I can hang out around the mud hole and still enjoy myself but it's such a long haul for us! I still haven't completely ruled it out, we do have a few friends from Sarasota going. Guess I'll know more as it gets closer. Anyway...where is "Black Hole"????
Think of the mudhole at MSG as 150 times bigger than those at the Pumpkin Run and with out the poop. There is more to do during the day at MSG than the Pumpkin Run.

I am leaving my house a little before 5AM. Saturday. Heading to Holipaw to meet up with my buddies, then hanging a left on 441, down to Okeechobee. I'll have a full report on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Originally we were planning on heading over on Friday afternoon (in March) and camping Fri. & Sat. But, maybe if we just left Saturday am., and only camped on Saturday night and head home Sunday afternoon. But I wanna hear the full report from this weekend!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts