Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want opinions on how good of a rim they are, and how durable they are, i planning on getting a big foot kit and dont want no fancy rims on it with it being dirty constantly, that way i have more room to buy better tires with the money i save on them. Do they weigh more than the stock wheels? And running them and like a 27" dirt devil xt how much extra weight would be added to my foreman?

·
Registered
489 Posts
That is what I run my 27" Blackwater's on. Here is a picture of what they will look like in chrome. They are sharp.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I use silver ones I painted black.

Travis (Rubicon3303) uses them with 28 Mudbugs.

The only thing I do not like is I wish mine had a rolled edge to strengthen them a bit. I haven't dented one, but I would feel better.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much do they weigh? Would the ITP type 4 be alot better? I here alot of people get debris in between rim and tire on ITP Delta and causes air to leak. And also they tend to make the atv alot heavier when running claw combo on them, just guess i will have to save a lil bit longer, unless someone knows you can get a great price list sites if you do

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I haven't had aa problem of debris collection. I am not sure on the weight, but the difference over stock couldn't be more than 1-2 per wheel.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I never had a problem with mud, just some dust once or twice

·
Registered
189 Posts
QUOTE ("Foreman325":3neo5zwd)
That is what I run my 27" Blackwater's on. Here is a picture of what they will look like in chrome. They are sharp.

those are itp magnum billets. they are "billet" alluminum wheels. they are very lightweight too and rare. itp deltas are like that but they are steel and of course weigh more.

i have highlifter dna cast alluminum "clearcoated" wheels. i know where to get them for 228 shipped to your door including lug nuts and center caps. pm me if your interested and i'll give you the link

·
Registered
785 Posts
If your talking about the ITP steel wheels, my wife has a set on the back of her Rancher, 12x7, they weigh 13 lbs each.

·
Registered
385 Posts
the type 4's are a much better wheel but if you dont nothin fancy than go wit hwhatever pleasees you

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("eurobro":3l5jpdeb)
My Delta's let all kinds of crap inbetween the wheel and the rear axle which results in a bad axle seal which then lets in water into the rear diff.
If you cleaned it once in a while you wouldn't have that problem.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
well ill tell you the truth, i had the black/chrome ones and i hated them and will never get steel again because of rust. but if you do take care of them they will last a good while but rust will come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts