Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The past few years I’ve not ridden nearly as much as I’d like to and have been itching lately to go to WV and explore the Hatfield McCoy trails that I haven’t yet ridden (Rockhouse, Devil Anse, Buffalo Mountain and Bearwallow).

I used to have a group of friends I’d take a trip 2 or 3 times a year with but most don’t even ride anymore and the few that do our schedules don’t ever work out.

I’d like to find someone or a small group of individuals near me that enjoy riding ATVs and that can take time off during the week for a trip and that would like to split fuel cost by trailering up there together. I prefer going during the week and riding in small groups (2 to 4 quads) as I’m not too keen on riding in large dust clouds the whole time.

I’m near 40 years old and usually riding a straight axle utility quad so I’m not out for racing over that rocky terrain, just enjoy cruising and exploring the trails yet I do enjoy riding up the rocky technical stuff.

I work a crazy swing shift schedule so it’s usually easy for me to take 4 or 5 days off to make such a trip so I’m pretty flexible of when I can go.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts