Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a service manual, my local stealer-ship and I have pretty much cut ties because of their stupidity. Long story short I’ll be turning wrenches again, didn’t have time but I guess I’ll just need to make some.
Found one on eBay for 150 bones haha so I figured id look on here.

Thanks,
Justin

oh btw if you adjust the valves yourself at break-in it voids warranty work on the engine (as per my dealer)

·
Registered
34 Posts
You can get a paper copy direct from the manufacturer for $50. You can't even get your machine looked at for that price anywhere so it pays for itself with one use. Well worth it if you are a serious wrencher. It covers all 2014-2022 Foreman and Rubicon models. The manual is about 1 1/2 inches thick. The part number is 61HR408. You can get it at helminc.com. It's the company that makes the factory Honda service manuals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can get a paper copy direct from the manufacturer for $50. You can't even get your machine looked at for that price anywhere so it pays for itself with one use. Well worth it if you are a serious wrencher. It covers all 2014-2022 Foreman and Rubicon models. The manual is about 1 1/2 inches thick. The part number is 61HR408. You can get it at helminc.com. It's the company that makes the factory Honda service manuals.
used to work on everything from tractors to trucks, after my pap died his children minus my father sold the farm, he was out voted haha. Needless to say no more working on tractors. Don’t really have time to work on anything with a kid these days but it seems like I don’t have a choice. Good looking out on the manual, just ordered one. Honestly I’d rather pay someone so I can save my weekends for riding but hey, what can ya do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need a service manual, my local stealer-ship and I have pretty much cut ties because of their stupidity. Long story short I’ll be turning wrenches again, didn’t have time but I guess I’ll just need to make some.
Found one on eBay for 150 bones haha so I figured id look on here.

Thanks,
Justin

oh btw if you adjust the valves yourself at break-in it voids warranty work on the engine (as per my dealer)
OwnersManuals2.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
jclane19
I'm late to this party, but did you find a 2020 Foreman service manual from Honda for $50? If so what was your source? All I see is $199 plus tax and shipping for a paper version.
Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks robladw,
They were out of stock the last time I checked, but are now in stock! I placed my order minutes ago. It must be a rather large shop manual with shipping and handling at $32.93, but it has been a while since I ordered from them. Everything is up!
Thanks again, Bill
What it is now and why Honda has shifted it to them to handle is that they are printed to order and shipped by the printer. Yamaha does the same thing with their service manuals. Except you can actually still order them through the Yamaha dealer site. They are charging you to ship it and print it actually. That is how they can get away with charging 50.00 for it then making up the difference on the shipping and handling. They are really good service manuals though. Much better than any of the Clymer's or any other you could get and a lot more specific.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts