Honda Foreman Forums banner

Anyone from NC?

24K views 103 replies 51 participants last post by  ralatkins 
#1 ·
I never really see anyone post in NC, all i ever see is Florida and Texas. Anyone from NC on here?

#6 ·
I just ask beacuse we go to Buscoe Beach and was wondering about getting a ride up

#7 ·
I just recently learned about Busco Beach. Looks like alot of fun. I plan on going there also. Where are you located?

#8 ·
Some TriadTrailBlazer members went down to Busco Beach a few weeks ago. Theres some pics on there website.

#9 ·
Im 20 minutes outside of Fayetteville, it take me about an hour to hour and a half

#12 ·
Its awesome you oughta got to Busco, we use to go to unwharrie every other weekend, now we go to Busco twice a month it is awesome if you like mud or racing

#15 ·
NC

I'm from NC, I live in Selma/Smithfield. I'm 3 mins from I-95. There are a lot of us who ride around here.

Rusty

#16 ·
i live right outside of myrtle beach sc and we went to uharrie and rode the frickin daniel trail. (the hardest there). i've also been to busco beach and took my 400 through that giant mud hole in the front. have ya'll ever been to white lake NC???

#19 ·
We also ride alot in WV, Princeton and Beckley, we will be going up the 1st weekend in December, there is usually about 25-30 of us who meet up and go. We ride between 55-75 miles all through the WV mountians. We pay our gudie 10.00 each and IT IS WORTH EVERY DIME of it. We start riding about 7:00AM on the SAturday morning and return between
6-7pm that evening. If anyone is intersted in going this year let me know.

Rusty

#20 ·
Havelock, NC

#21 ·
I wil be up there next week (starting on the 15th. We are planning on going to Tellico and riding there at least one day. We ar staying in Hiawassee, Georgia.

#24 ·
Gastonia Here

#26 ·
Marvin-n-NC & Ryan420 :welcome to hondaforeman.com

I live in New Bern, NC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.