Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anybody is near and if they know any good places to go riding

·
Registered
343 Posts
Howdy, I'm in Knoxville. There's 3 places to ride near K.ville. You have Windrock (Coal Creek OHV), RoyalBlue/Sundquist WMA & Brimstone OHV, all around an hour or less from East Knoxville.

Check your PM's, i'll send you some detail info!

·
Registered
129 Posts
im from maryville, and i ride windrock about once a month. i ahve some friends that ride royal blue and sundquist.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm from Jackson. We don't have too many places to ride round here, we usually go up toward the TN river and do all our riding!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Take HWY 231 S. towards M'Boro, pass HWY 452 on the right. Go approx 1.5 mi and Pattersonhill Rd will be on your left. There is a white house with a green roof on the corner. You'll see a dirt lot on the right, you can park there. I'm not sure who owns it, on the weekends you'll usually see several vehicles parked there with trailers. Its not a real large area but there are some good mud holes and its free to ride.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.