Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play the guitar when I have time. I used to have a pretty decent country band, but my work schedule kinda messed that up. Here is a short clip of a time when I was playin' an ol' Merle Haggard tune at a buddies house. My friend who filmed it sat about 5 ft. from the drummer, so the drums kinda drown out everything. Anyone else play an instrument?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
hey, thats pretty good. Fellow muscian here!! Been playing drums on and off for about 15 years, got my kit setup right here in the computer/drum room. Ive played in a quite a few bands but then I got into cars and kinda forgot all about music, even went to school to produce (at Full Sail).

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why didn't you ever pursue the producing career? Big$$$$ in that.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
when I started that school, we had to buy computers, I started getting more interested in that, and I was begging to lose interest in the whole music thing, plus I was really starting to get out of control at the time with wasting money on my car. I couldnt work and go to school, so I had no money for the car, so I decided to quit school, and work full time. Sounds really dumb, but in the long run it worked out well, cause lucky for me the computer thing panned out to a good career.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, glad things worked out. They say everything happens
for a reason.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I can play the stereo!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is another one of the tunes i played that evening. Does anyone
remember the Alan Jackson & George Strait duet "Murder On Music Row"?
I did Alan Jackson's part & my buddy did George Stait's part. No laughin'
please. My buddy that filmed this sat about 5 ft. from the drummer, so
the drums are kinda heavy. This song is so easy to play. It is in the
key of "A". The camera he use only takes 15 sec. movies, so they are
short & sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts