Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
QUOTE (pitbulld45 @ Feb 10 2009, 06:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121033
Anybody on here from Indiana. I live on the Indiana, Illinoise State line.
No but IN has a couple of my favorite riding spots. I get there a minimum of 2 times a year, used to be about 6. My avatar pic is at the top of Devils Backbone in Haspin Acres.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hoosier 4 sure

Yes, southern indiana, ky line. this area has opened up some DNR ground called INTERLAKE. great place to go, rock bottom for the most part, and lots of spoils. can ride by your self and never get lost, not b/c size but b/c proper marking.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
currently living and going to school in indianapolis, but once i graduate...back to illinois i shall go.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am from Martinsville,IN., about 30mins south of Indy. I have been to Haspin 4 times, LCRP once and to attica once. Following around 2 atv/dirtbike racing series this summer pulling back broke down quads to there trucks to get my riding time in for this year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
20 min west of Indianapolis here. I'd like to try and make a couple of the popular local riding spots this year. Trying to find out what the laws are in Indiana regarding on road use. I've heard county roads are ok with proper registration but the information out there is confusing. My 70 y/o dad got pulled over on his tiny bayou 220 doing a road test after carb rebuild 1/2 mile from home. I only live 1 mi from him and like to putz over there on summer evenings though the road in between is paved it's not very busy. I think the sheriff was actually out trying to stop the young kids that rip up and down our roads at top speed over and over. He seems to have been successful, haven't seen them this year yet. Probably pulled my dad over just to make things look fair like he's not targeting the young.

·
Registered
20 Posts
From the little town of French Lick...if anyone has heard of this town than they know its Larry Birds home town...not like we ever see him down here though?...love to ride but havent been able to make it anywhere( atv park wise) but i o ride on about 100-150 acres behind my house...so i get plenty of ridin' done

·
Registered
236 Posts
QUOTE (pitbulld45 @ Feb 10 2009, 06:51 PM)
No but IN has a couple of my favorite riding spots. I get there a minimum of 2 times a year, used to be about 6. My avatar pic is at the top of Devils Backbone in Haspin Acres.
That ain't the Devils Backbone, or even Haspin Acres. There isn't that much green foliage left in the whole park combined. :lol:

But I live in Lafayette , IN. I've been here for the last 4 years going to Purdue. I'm from NC. Haspin is tied with Interlake for the best place I've found to ride in Indiana. Interlake is bigger, Haspin is hillier. Although I'm kind partial to the mountains down south, so Indiana riding barely suffices to get out of the house.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Indiana Riders

Anybody in here from Indiana? I live in Columbus (about 30 miles straight south on Indy) and I'm always trying to find someone to ride with and new places to go. It seems all my riding friends love their wives and spend every weekend up their azzes, - me... I usually can't wait to get away.

·
Registered
270 Posts
im in shirley, its southeast of anderson, basically east of Indy, me an a buncha guys ride at attica a lot, pretty much all sport quads though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts