Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm a PROUD owner of a new 06 Foreman 500 and just wanted to say hey to all you other lucky Foreman owners. This is my first bike that is actually MINE!! I grew up on a rice farm in Texas riding Honda's my whole life. They were all my Grandfathers, so I couldn't really do any mods to them. We have a 86' TRX 250, 89' TRX300, 98' TRX 300FM, and a 04 Rancher. That old 86 turns 20 years old this year and all we have ever done to it is change the oil and brakes. I'm glad that I finally have a bike of my own now so I can build it like I want and not worrying about having to fix my grandparents bikes if I break them. I'm looking foward to getting to know all you guys and helping each other out.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Another Texan. We may outnumber them Floridians yet

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome! I wish I lived in Texas!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
You would die down here in the summer time if your not use to it. Very hot
& humid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There you go. Yet another case of an old Honda that just didn't give any trouble. Like a guy I know once said, "If you want a big bad atv, there are several to choose from, but if you want one that starts every time you want to ride, buy a Honda!" My thoughts exactly. Congrats on a good choice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.