·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Those must be brand new. I have never heard of those. They
look pretty nice. Wonder how they will do?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Those look like they would be good for trail riding. Plus still get that higher GC because of the size. What about weight?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
They have been talking about those on HL for a little while, I just saw this morning that they were released, I think they will be the allterrain version of the 29.5 outlaw. But if you are going to go big then go big OUTLAWS

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
QUOTE ("bnjeep":2g3pbo43)
They have been talking about those on HL for a little while, I just saw this morning that they were released, I think they will be the allterrain version of the 29.5 outlaw. But if you are going to go big then go big OUTLAWS

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
You know I have been thinking about those tires, with the DGL in the front of mine do you think that I would be better off going with these 29's instead of outlaws. I know that the outlaws are a much better tire, but with the locker and the type of mud that we ride in don't yall think these would be good. I would have the ground clearance, pretty good tread and I think that they would be better on my axles.

Just thinking outloud

Neil

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I say give them a shot Neil, you might be right with your locker, those Outlaws would be giving your machine a real work out.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Why don't they just make a 35 inch Mud Tire
& be done with it?

·
Registered
376 Posts
QUOTE ("Railroader":3mgxujro)
Why don't they just make a 35 inch Mud Tire
& be done with it?
I could put it on my Suburban

Jack just got his 28 Swamp lights will be trying those out this weekend

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Let us know how well he likes them, I would like to see some pics of the new mudlights.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Here you go. I barrowed this pic from another site.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
now thats BIG!!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
What are those? Ford wheels & BFG All-Terrains?
Wonder what kind of axles he is usin'?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I bet that thing would float better than most boats. Wouldn't he have to use some kind of 4 bolt pattern for them to fit.

·
Registered
188 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts