Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus had to replace that fucking thing any one else got any ideas on how to seal the connection up better i used dielectric grease but is there any thing else that i could maybe use i was kinda thinking about shrink wrap

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think they should have had a recall on it myself mine has been back to the dealership 4 times to either get replaced or get reprogrammed and they finally got it fixed and I've had no problems out of it since.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
it is a really bad set up i went through four of them then i finally sold it and got the brute. but to answer your question, maby silicone around it. i was going to do that but i sold it insted.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I got a recall letter from Honda for the angle sensor on my Recon ES.I thought they were recalling all models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
angle s

I removed the angle sensor , used the dielectric grease ,replaced the unit (preloaded ) then I placed silicon around the unit and placed a homemade heat shield on that..
I did this just from recomondations from this sight.
Thanks people.
Islandbound

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.