Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is what makes these go out?????? I was on a slight enbankment the other night and i tried to back up in two wheel drive (would have been in 4wd but had a broken axel)......... it started to go up the hill then started to get stuck so i laid on the throttle and the bike started to hop so i stopped and tried to pull forward but i looked down and the pod was blinking i was like a crap so we got it into gear with the footshifter got it out and turned the bike off.........it worked fine the rest of the night......but then when i got home it is blinking again and wount go into gear...so what makes them go out? Also is it a very hard part to change out?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
OUCH...Dirtyrider...axle, shifting, light pod...GOOD GOD MAN.. I am gonna get you a decal for your bike.. You know the one.. It is a big "S".. SUPERMAN.. HA HA HA. Hope they are small things to fix and your back on the trails soon..

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i know i started out the ride that night with an already broken axel then the angle sensor went out...........it was a good ride though so it was worth it........should have it back in shape by the weekend

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
SWEET

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt have the bike in 4x4 i didnt even try it cause i knew the axel was snapped

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.