Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently have rejetted my foreman, but can't find the tool to adjust the air/fuel mixture. I have checked auto parts stores and everything. Does anyone have any ideas where i can find it and all i have is a part number is there an actual name for the tool? something that maybe the clerks at the stores will understand better rather than me just giving them a number or tyring to explain what it does and what its for? Any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sounds to be like you are looking for a Jet kit. I have not jetted my Foreman, but my understand is that the jetting refers to the fuel/air mixture

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I rotated the carb. on the bike and worked the screw out with small needlenose pliers.Then I sawed a groove in the screw with a fine jigsaw blade and now I can adjust it with a flatblade screwdriver.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfortunatly i'm not that mechanicly inclined, but what is the shape on it to turn it. Like a phillips screw what does the head of the screw look like?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
if you buy the dyno jet kit they give you the tool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.