Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes the best after market clutch? And where can I get it?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Truegrit! I thought there was only one but did not know for sure. I did not know about the gasket thanks for the info!

·
Registered
266 Posts
bertsdirtworks.com has them for 47.95 plus shipping. Mine should be here by tuesday. It was the cheapest I could find.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried to look it up on servicehonda and I can't figure it out!! Can I get the gasket at a honda dealer?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
the EPI is the only one i know of too, i bought mine off highlifter and since they had the problem with there gaskets they sent me a tube of silicone. some people dont like to use silicone because it may leak but i had my clutch apart three times and it never leaked with silicone.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks wolfemsn that's alot cheaper!

·
Registered
266 Posts
No problem

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Truegrit says it does but its not very good.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It works kinda like a stall converter in a drag car or a mud truck.

·
Registered
266 Posts
It has tighter springs so the engine has to rev up more before it enguages wich means you can have more power transfer to the ground and less clutch slip. This guy said that he has one on this form and he can start a wheeley in second gear from a dead stop by gunning the throttle. Now I know that is got to be a big different.

·
Registered
195 Posts
looks like the next thing i buy after the proformance kit

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.