Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I've got a dumb, but cool idea, alright, the Honda vtx 1300/1800 is a motorcycle driven by driveshaft, pretty cool system actually, my idea though, is run the driveshaft to a small transfer case, possibly one out a suzuki samurai, and put it in a 2015+ foreman, not Rubicon, because of the stronger sra in the foreman, some 31 outlaws, and snorkel, wouldn't need a gear reduction, if it would fit, I think that thing would be INSANE, it would be a manual clutch, that would be the only issue, but one could get used to that fairly quick, what y'all think? Had this idea for a while now

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
You’re right, it is a pretty stupid idea... I don’t do the trashing good equipment in the mud though... When too much hp/tq meets, not strong enough metal drive parts, bad things happen...

Reactions: Chico Scout

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You’re right, it is a pretty stupid idea... I don’t do the trashing good equipment in the mud though... When too much hp/tq meets, not strong enough metal drive parts, bad things happen...
100% true, would be a lot of throttle control, and where I'm at mud is all there really is, would be fun to drive on the main road though, and would destroy any big bore in a drag race lol, it's just an idea, my pockets ain't that deep

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts