Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos going to mudfest in feb??

·
Registered
314 Posts
LOL...that's a ways away man.
But my friend just bought a new Chevy with a 10 inch lift and 38's that I have permission to go have fun with anytime.
That might be a good place to see what it can do

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE ("Rancher_Gal_77":5magjeep)
But my friend just bought a new Chevy with a 10 inch lift and 38's that I have permission to go have fun with anytime.

guess your looking for some revenge against the grizz..... I guess i'll have to bring my truck instead...lol

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("Rancher_Gal_77":1oiti3wn)
After what I saw when we were there in June (?) you might want to bring plenty of rope, there wasn't much of anything out there getting across those holes and definitely nothing with anything smaller than tractor tires getting across. It's a MESS!!! But we had fun watching!

·
Registered
373 Posts
We haven't thought that far ahead.......But I remember last year it was very cold and we were ready to leave first thing Sunday morning when other's wanted to stay and ride.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds like they need to change the dates of this event... its either hott as **** or freezin....

anyhow i'll wait to see whats the weather is like when the time comes

·
Registered
744 Posts
i will be there rain shine cold or hot

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
wader weather! oh yea, and we only left because of ONE person was bitching and moaning...im not saying anything....but im just saying gabby was a pain in the arse that day

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I will be there, hopefully with the jeep

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
If it is running i will have a mud vehicle to drive out there also

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and I'll sit back and watch all you get stuck.... then i'll cruise by ya on my wheeler

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.