Honda Foreman Forums banner

7/22 OR 7/23

8K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Rubicon3303 
#1 ·
anybody rideing saturday or sunday, 22 and 23

#2 ·
Saturday me and sarah will ride.......i am working sunday

#3 ·
I am out I have got to finish this bathroom some time this year!

#4 ·
well ray wants to take my truck to 5a on sunday so i might go out there.

#7 ·
ok hopefully i can get sarah's bike running right something is wrong in her carb and maybe we can get dano's bike going to

#11 ·
QUOTE ("******* woman":1vmlggru)
Sorry we are out..........We finally closed on our new home so we are having a moving sale this weekend. Been moving things last weekend and all this week.

well its about time!

#13 ·
QUOTE ("civicex0202":1rj1ld8y)
QUOTE ("******* woman":1rj1ld8y)
Sorry we are out..........We finally closed on our new home so we are having a moving sale this weekend. Been moving things last weekend and all this week.
whens the house warming party??? ill bring the keg[/quote]

I think the party will start whenever you show up with that keg

#14 ·
lol aight... ill make sure to bring eurobro and kelly too. well ill get the 4wheeler back next week. whhhhhhooooooo hooooooooo so next weekend i can ride.. but cant ride hard need to break the motor in again

#15 ·
i still have to take mine apart to fix the fan I still havent washed it off since the holopaw ride from ****

#16 ·
im going fishing Sunday morning and then tieing up to a friends 50' catamaran at Peanut Island in the afternoon

#22 ·
QUOTE ("civicex0202":17vot8dq)
QUOTE ("******* woman":17vot8dq)
whens the house warming party??? ill bring the keg[/quote]

I will be sure to let everyone know when the house warming party is-sometime next month.

#24 ·
got any pics of the bedroom set.

#26 ·
got the pics i got a water bed already was looking to get a real bed lol, But if i know anyone that wants it ill let you know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.