1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Saturday me and sarah will ride.......i am working sunday

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am out I have got to finish this bathroom some time this year!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
well ray wants to take my truck to 5a on sunday so i might go out there.

·
Registered
744 Posts
ok hopefully i can get sarah's bike running right something is wrong in her carb and maybe we can get dano's bike going to

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sorry we are out..........We finally closed on our new home so we are having a moving sale this weekend. Been moving things last weekend and all this week.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("******* woman":1vmlggru)
Sorry we are out..........We finally closed on our new home so we are having a moving sale this weekend. Been moving things last weekend and all this week.

well its about time!

·
Registered
831 Posts
QUOTE ("******* woman":2n9jtilw)
whens the house warming party??? ill bring the keg

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("civicex0202":1rj1ld8y)
QUOTE ("******* woman":1rj1ld8y)
whens the house warming party??? ill bring the keg[/quote]

I think the party will start whenever you show up with that keg

·
Registered
831 Posts
lol aight... ill make sure to bring eurobro and kelly too. well ill get the 4wheeler back next week. whhhhhhooooooo hooooooooo so next weekend i can ride.. but cant ride hard need to break the motor in again

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i still have to take mine apart to fix the fan I still havent washed it off since the holopaw ride from ****

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
im going fishing Sunday morning and then tieing up to a friends 50' catamaran at Peanut Island in the afternoon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.