Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Good pics... Nice fire, any one we know?? How did Robb's "new" hold up?

·
Registered
242 Posts
sorry couldnt make it was riding out at grant sat night pushed a truck out of the mud and my rear u joint broke calling honda in the morning for parts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Looks like you need a boat rather than an atv at 5A .

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I thought my rubicon was a BOAT .

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("dano":1075rmvr)
sorry couldnt make it was riding out at grant sat night pushed a truck out of the mud and my rear u joint broke calling honda in the morning for parts
Dan,
Is that place still open in Grant? Its down off Valkaria Rd correrct? I was doen there once anout eight months ago, but it was real dry then. Tons of sugar sand. Its got to be better now with some more water.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
You got a picture of that 3 wheeler burning down! LOL that was quite a site, never seen people move there trucks so fast, dragging trailer ramps and all. Kid said the bike was leaking gas all day, he went to shut it off in the parking lot, and blamo! Got charred pretty good.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Now this sux

·
Registered
133 Posts
No, Thats some funny stuff I would never bring my truck out there. Unless thats what it was made for. I would much rather the tire fall off my kodie than to be stranded out there with no way to get back. Did you guys see that other whiute chevy sittin in that water hole when you guys left? dude must of been stuck there for over an hour.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
yup he was still in there when we left.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I was out there a few years back and gave a ride out to a young couple who were out mudding the night before. They sunk there truck, were alone and had to wait until daylight to hike out, thats when we found them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts