Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposed to be some people from the highlifter forums going, should be wet. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
744 Posts
saturday the 2nd was today what time did they go? Or is it the second of next month?

·
Registered
122 Posts
QUOTE ("eurobro":1zvju8vq)
Any spots that could drown out a snorkeled bike doing a 10 oclock wheelie with a pretty long snorkel?

If so, ill load up now.

Dont know about all that....... But you will be Wet & Tired when you leave!

Better have a snorkel ,, some spots are Titty Deep !

Round Man

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good ride today, nice to meet you round man! 5A still needs a good hurricane or 3 to get that place back in shape!

·
Registered
122 Posts
QUOTE ("Robb":64nsni4c)
good ride today, nice to meet you round man! 5A still needs a good hurricane or 3 to get that place back in shape!

Yup,,Go to meet you too!......5A is the best it has been in a long time but a week of rain would inprove it fo sho!

How do you feel,after your "Hey watch me load the quad" trick?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
so Robb whats the report? Hows the fence line, moose pond and the play ground?

Doesnt look like the griz is gonna sell so I guess i'm gonn have to keep it....DARN

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Full Report:
Moose Pond - Its fun, but drier then usual. That mudhole that was in the middle of the pond when it was dry, is REALLY deep now, to deep for me to ride through, I had to bail off twice, lots of people sinking in there today.

Fence Line - The orginal fenceline has a good amount of water, but not deep enough at all, racoon trail, very dry, but really mucky. The other fenceline, that goes to the dirt road/railroad track thing, that fenceline is awesome!! Its twice as deep as it has ever been and twice as wide, mystery why there is so much water there.

Playground - drier then usual, kinda fun though.

It needs more rain out there bad.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks for the ride guys! Nice to meet you and your friend Round Man!

Had a great time with the exception of that one incident and then Robb's Load. Glad you are ok!
Definately can't wait to see what the place looks like when it gets really wet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.