Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Awesome day, great meeting new people too!! I had a blast. Forewomen - sorry we lost your group at the end. I was lost a little too, but ran into Travis dad stuck all by himself in the woods..lol Took us like 10 mins to get him out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great pics. I always enjoy looking at the 5A pics you guys post. I'll have to make it down there and ride with you guys sometime. I think I should get new tires, lift, and a snorkle first though, just to be safe!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Is 5A just a big ol' water park or what?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
nice pics ray. Today was a great turn out for hondaforeman.com
It was finally nice to put names and faces together. It was nice meeting everyone hopefully in a couple of weeks we can do it again. Only bad thing about today is i used about 1 and half tanks of gas. hoped everyone liked the food

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
That is where ya'll would leave me behind. I have sunk my Foreman 1 time & now I will not cross extemly deep water. Looks like ya'll had fun though.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
guess i am a movie star lmao

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Can I have your autograph?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
well you do got a point there. i wont say anymore since i pulled a rubicon out today.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Great pics and videos. I won't miss the next gathering. It looks llike you had a blast. Railroader I agrre w/ you, I a bit chicken of the deep water myself, but if I ride w/ the guys much more I have mine snorkled too.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I had a bad experiance. Plus my Foreman is the best kind. Paid for. I don't want to tear it up while it is still fairly new. I see it almost everytime I go ridin'. Folks sinkin' their atv's & fillin' up the motor with sandy, dirty water. Don't get me wrong, I love to ride in the water, but not waist deep water.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Last time I went riding I fell into a hole with almost 5 foot of water in it. And the bike had only the handlebars showing. But luckily I towed it out, drianed the carb and airbox and drove away. No water in the motor but I was scared and thankful.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
**** yall got those pictures up fast, had a great time today. We will definately hve to do that again. Oh yeah and don't forget when I finally get my wife down there, I never drug he bike through that run and filled it with water . So how nasty was it after lunch, I had to leave.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Great camera work RAY!! I meant to bring my camera but forgot! Thanks for the pics! We'll definitely get together again...hopefully in a couple weeks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts