Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Chalkymon.

This look like what you need? It's from a 2007 500ES but it looks like the picture Sam sent me.

If you think it will work PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.

@toodeep, happen to know if the 02-04 450ES fuse box is the same as the 05-11 500ES fuse box?

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
The lid is smaller than the 500 one. The first gen 350 rancher might be close but I would have to compare them to say for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
I was wrong they did changes the fuse box. The lid is almost identical to the first gen rancher besides the 4x4 listing on the lid.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guys, I'm really struggling to upload a couple of photos I took of the fuse box earlier today. How on earth do I attach a photo to this thread? Alternatively, if someone wants to inbox me their email address & I'll send the pics directly. Many thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
It depends on what your using and which version of the forum. Computer, tablet phone, web view, tapatalk, mobile view and so on. ________________ is my email, I can post them for you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
@Chalkymon.

This look like what you need? It's from a 2007 500ES but it looks like the picture Sam sent me.

If you think it will work PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.

@toodeep, happen to know if the 02-04 450ES fuse box is the same as the 05-11 500ES fuse box?
The pics shown Really look encouraging, but dimensions might differ slightly between models? If I could work out how to put photos on here it would help a lot?

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
One came through. I'll check later when I'm not on the phone and see if the others are there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just checking in to see if the other two reference photos were received? Hopefully the dimensions will be clear enough to confirm the type required.
Cheers pal.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wrong they did changes the fuse box. The lid is almost identical to the first gen rancher besides the 4x4 listing on the lid.

So a first gen 350 Rancher fuse box cover will fit an 02-04 450ES fuse box?

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
They looked identical. I've been sick so I haven't snapped it in place yet or checked to see if any difference between the fe and FM.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I test fit the 500ES (2007) fuse cover on a 2000 350 Rancher and it fit, so I'm going to go ahead and ship this one to Chalkster on my lunch break.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I test fit the 500ES (2007) fuse cover on a 2000 350 Rancher and it fit, so I'm going to go ahead and ship this one to Chalkster on my lunch break.
Great news. Thanks guys. Really appreciate all the assistance you've all provided. Tremendous support.

Chalkster

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's on the way. Let me know if it fits.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mate, you're an absolute Star. Please don't forget to pm/email me your PayPal details & what I owe you?
Chalkster
Just drop some something in the collection plate at church or buy SamUK some beer. I just hope it fits.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just drop some something in the collection plate at church or buy SamUK some beer. I just hope it fits.
Exceptionally kind of you mate. I'll be giving Sam some fuel treatments tomorrow to try in his quad, but what I'll do in your name is donate £20 (approx $30+) to an emergency fund which is raising money to cover funeral costs for a veteran who committed suicide here in the UK this week. It's becoming a depressing regular occurrence these days. The support will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again mate, fingers crossed the part will fit.

Chalkster

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
donate £20 (approx $30+) to an emergency fund which is raising money to cover funeral costs for a veteran who committed suicide here in the UK this week. It's becoming a depressing regular occurrence these days.

Chalkster

Thank you. That is a very noble cause. Our veterans and their families certainly need all the support we can give them.

I work in healthcare and we managed an outpatient clinic for the VA for several years (in the administrative side).

The tremendous toll that is taken on our veterans, both physical and mental, can never be repaid.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Crazy how I started this whole deal looking for one a few months back for my 03' 450s. As popular as they seem to be for folks looking for replacements, someone here needs to set up some injection molding machines and start cranking them out!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Crazy how I started this whole deal looking for one a few months back for my 03' 450s. As popular as they seem to be for folks looking for replacements, someone here needs to set up some injection molding machines and start cranking them out!!!!! ;)
You're not wrong mate. I was thinking the exact same thing. All you need is a good clean example & a 3D Printer to start a little production line. These covers are far more than simply cosmetic! Without one fitted the fuse box quickly rots out with the ingress of water. Why Honda ceased production of such a basic yet high demand item is really strange?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts