Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one tell me where I might find the VIN or serial number on a 2002 450...thanks.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
On the 500, the frame # is on the front of the frame, on the cross brace behind the skid and above the front diff.

If that helps any.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
what truegrit said, right behind the bash plate about the diff., the front bumper mounts to it.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it a sticker, or is it engraved, cause I dont see anything.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That one is a sticker, but there is a stamped one around that same location.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i told robb the same thing last night he still didnt find it. Maybe you cant find it because your bike was a stolen one

·
Registered
489 Posts
Right Beside the Front Differental

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still dont seem to be having any luck finding this, are there any other locations? It doesnt appear to have anything missing, everything looks OEM down there.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
stolen stolen stolen hmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Maybe take a wire brush or something and brush that area off, with all of the mud and water we ride it would just have a bunch of crap in it.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, yes, I am blind, it was where everyone said it was, thanks for the help Had to put a little paint remover on the bar to see it. And I ran the VIN Travis, not stolen luckily.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
QUOTE ("Robb":5d9n3iex)
OK, yes, I am blind, it was where everyone said it was, thanks for the help Had to put a little paint remover on the bar to see it. And I ran the VIN Travis, not stolen luckily.
LMAO did i get you scared

1 - 15 of 15 Posts