Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have HMF pipe on ther 350? Is there an improvement? Is there anything else that is recomended to install with a pipe? How loud is the pipe (sound/video clip would be nice)? Thank you. Is a clutch kit worth it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
350 Exhaust

Friend has one on his 03 Rancher and there is a huge power difference and extreme noise. It give him alot of power and is a real good exhaust. He says it gives him a headache though because it is so loud.

·
Registered
257 Posts
A friend of mine has one on his rancher and I would not say that it is extremely loud. It just has a good sound to it, but it's not ear hurtin loud.

·
Registered
151 Posts
We put a HMF on on my hubbys 2002 Rancher. Its is loud. But if you are gonna do that look into a jet kit and a k&n filter. I asked the same question and you wont get that power you want if you dont put the acessories that go with it on. As far as the clutch kit we dont have one but eventually he is gonna buy one and install it.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yea look into a jet kit and k&n, the new pipe will let more air flow and you will have to go a bigger jwt size. i had a clutch kit on my old rubicon and it was one of my best mods i did, i could turn 27's really good.
-Aaron

G

·
i put a k&n air filter, dynojet kit and a hmf utility got great gains. it sounds awesome and get the clutch kit ill help get them tires spinning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.