Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if you can fit 30" tires on a foreman without the big gorilla lift.
thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
you might have to cut alot of ur fender but there are people of on here with 29.5 so u should be able to with the lift and spings u have now, by the way how do u like the 28 you have now i'm try'n to decide between the 28 or 29.5 i know i could fit the 29.5 i just want to bog it down with the extra weight.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the swamp lites. and the atv has plenty of power to turn the 28" over. I wish i would have gone with the 29.5". with a clutch kit from highlifter it should turn those over in the mud pretty easy.

·
Registered
589 Posts
cool maybe this will help u out a little more startboy 0720 has 30" mud lites, u can check his out or send him a message and see how he likes them if u want to see what he has in his sig he is the fourth one down in the post Let's see your Foreman 500's on this page.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
A whole lot of cutting and a 2inch lift I would say. My 27's fit good but still rub the support brackets when turning shap so you would have to beat them in also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.