Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a chance to get some 29x10 Outlaws for my foreman,if i get them i will be installing a clutch kit for my bike,what kind of trimming will i have to do for them?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I have them on mine, no lift, and I didnt trim anything, in the front you will need to "adjust" the fender support brackets, and in the rear I took a heat gun the fender area near the floor boards. If i hit a bump with a lot of speed it will rub the front fender under the headlight, but hardly ever.

·
Registered
670 Posts
grip

hey robb, pretty sweet ride ya got there. How are those tires with grip? do they grab on tear through the mud? the reason i am asking is b/c they don't look as aggressive as soem of the others i have seen like the 589's and others.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Thanks there is not a more aggressive better working mud tire out there period. These tires are awesome, but they take a lot of power away.
Here is another picture to show how aggressive they are...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Re: grip

QUOTE ("cra5h":hfvtt8h2)
hey robb, pretty sweet ride ya got there. How are those tires with grip? do they grab on tear through the mud? the reason i am asking is b/c they don't look as aggressive as soem of the others i have seen like the 589's and others.
The 589's are no were near in a class with the outlaws they are three times more agressive then those

·
Registered
670 Posts
man you have really messed me up now...

i was set on getting 589's then after you telling me that and checking out that second pic i might have to be an OUTLAW!

sounds dangerous...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have the 589s and my buddy has the outlaws. His are way better for the mud. For me there is no comparisson in these 2 tires

·
Registered
13 Posts
i won't do it

man i'm gonna tell you from my personal experinece.that i wouldn't go with 29.5's cause i've broke more parts than you can imagine.and i've seen some foremans with the same mods as mine that won't turn 28 laws in the thick mud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.