Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
give us some pics from the side... and maybe some weight on the back... and maybe you turning the wheel.
all those are reason they say 29.5 will not fit with no lift b/c it usually rubs. atleast it does with outlaws. i dunno if the swamp lites stand a true 29.5 or how much air you have in it.
but if you can fit them, good job. give yourself a pat on the back and have a cookie

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I them being swamplites play a large role. I am pretty sure outlaws want fit like that. How do you resize a pic I have alot more but it says it is too large.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Robb the site admin here has been running 29.5 outlaws with minimal rubbing for a while and all he has done to make them fit is bend in the finder brackets and heat the rear finders to mold them out so they dont rub.

·
Registered
163 Posts
QUOTE ("JWJR":bz5iz6hr)
Robb the site admin here has been running 29.5 outlaws with minimal rubbing for a while and all he has done to make them fit is bend in the finder brackets and heat the rear finders to mold them out so they dont rub.
Until I see a pic of that I call BS.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sweet Bike... But he will rub hard if he runs anything other than stock rims. I would think he hits the frame when he turns sharp.

·
Registered
471 Posts
minimal rubbing is what he has said. there are others that run 29.5's on their foreman with same results. he does run his tires on stock wheels.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
QUOTE ("JRICH":33qqoidb)
Sweet Bike... But he will rub hard if he runs anything other than stock rims. I would think he hits the frame when he turns sharp.
What keeps yours from rubbing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.