Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put 29.5 outlaws on the 500 but is there a place to get them besides HL they are way up there high if any one knows could u tell me Thanx in advance

·
Registered
743 Posts
Have you tried the HL swap shop. You can find great deals sometimes.

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Be on the look out. There are several used sets for sale on HL now and some maybe close enough to go pickup so you don't pay for shipping.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Still looking for the tires?? I found them for 110 each.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Not sure how much the 12s are, so you're gonna run the 12s in back huh?

·
Registered
194 Posts
29.5s

yea i like the 12s in the rear and 10s on the front but be carful when ur stuck and u try to back out not to have your tires turned because me and my friend both broke our front axles like that

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
On HL if you are a prostaff member and with the 10% off right now they come to just over $100 a piece but I don't know what they charge for shipping.

·
Registered
385 Posts
now there is a %10 discount on all outlaw tires and if you have pro staff membership there is an additional %10 discount so you get a %20 discount on outlaws. with this discount, no one is cheaper than highlifter. if you order 29fives you get something like $120 off.

·
Registered
271 Posts
LiftedES how much did you pay for your new plastics and did new black come with it , and wered you buy it

·
Registered
743 Posts
QUOTE ("muddin500":1melf3nl)
yeah i beleve i'm gonna give em a try
Man, with a DGL and 12's in the back the 500 is gonna bog in the thick stuff. I know from experiance. On the trail in the soupy mud it will rule though. Would do better with 10's all around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts