Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do all you fellas think about the 28" gators i can get them pretty cheap are they a good mud tire.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My buddy uses 26 gators on his Polaris and has had very good luck with them.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I got the 27in bugs, which are very similiar to the gator, and they do pretty well in the mud. I think I will get a more agressive tire next time though.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Yes Robb said, they are very similar to the bugs and perform similarly. A good overall tire, that performs well in the mud and fairly smooth on the trail.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gators

thanks fellas i gotta smokin deal through one of my buddy's i got 28/10/12 and 28/12/12 for 280.00 not bad eh! i just wanted to try someething different from the executioners wich by the way are an awsome tire just don't come in 28's or bigger

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
get a picture of them mounted on the bike if you can, want to see how it looks with the 28s. Lets us know how they perform.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
found a better deal

hey sorry i take a million years to reply we don't have a computer so i have to use my sisters but i got swamp pro's instead pretty sweet tires especially since i got the whole set brand new for 150.00 otd. They work pretty darn good to and they are really light as well.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Those look good, where in the world did you get a deal like that?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
what size tire ?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That sounds like one of those dark alley, out of a trunk deals.

Goog job!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
who me no way ..errrr..uhh..maybe but not this time my buddy gave me a discount at discount tire. they are 27x10x12and27x12x12 they are really good in the mud and soo light

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.