Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to site just got 06 foreman. need some help making up my mind. i want 28 edl vamps or zillas. any comments on the edl's/dont hear much about them. also how much lift will i need? lastly,regardless of tire type will 12 wide work in the front? should i? thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
what is wrong with outlaws

·
Registered
247 Posts
if your really wont the 12 in the front it will work but the edl's are only made 28/10/12 no other width's as far as i know that why i went with the 27's i like my vamps but i will be getting my 29.5 on as soon as the front vamps wear out

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
both are good tires, but EDL's will dig u down and leave u sitting there and they are rough on drivetrains, this tire is made to be used with a bottom. I would go with zilla's or law's in your type of terrain. The wide tires up front will make the bike float up, and will take more power to turn them.

·
Registered
271 Posts
i have a set of 4 26x12x12 Mudzillas i loved these tires. the are pretty much brand new the have about 85% of tread left. I paid over $400 for them i will let them go for $275, plus shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE ("muddin500":z7z7limh)
if your really wont the 12 in the front it will work but the edl's are only made 28/10/12 no other width's as far as i know that why i went with the 27's i like my vamps but i will be getting my 29.5 on as soon as the front vamps wear out

hey muddin r your vamps 27/12/12?

·
Registered
242 Posts
27regular vamps in the rear12x12x27s and 28 edls in the front they are a smoth riding tire ive had no problem with axals i likem alot dont plan on changing them no time soon they will run flat u wont even notice a flat. 236.2 hrs on it. @ 100 hr on it side or upsidedown no axel problem yet

·
Registered
247 Posts
yea i have the 10's up front but there almost half gone i have to ride quite a bit of asphalt from one place to the next i love them this is our 5th bike with them 4 450 and my 500 all ran this setup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts