Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here and, I've been checking out the website now for about 2 weeks.

My question is I got a stock Foreman 500 for Christmas, and I need to know if I can get 27" outlaws, gators or bi/tri claw tires, with no lift kit. I will settle for 26" if I have to just want a better tire than stock.

Thanks again,

J

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the HF family. you can get 27" under it although it will rub the front fender brackets a little in a tight turn. and the rear fender will rub a shade with a passanger or under heavy suspesion travel. there has been some post on here about heating the rear fenders to flare them a shade but dont know anything about it. hope this helps.

Kevin G

·
Registered
128 Posts
i tried a set of 27" mud bugs on my bike, no problems with them

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the site and Congratulations on your new 4 Wheeler. I have 27" ITP 589's on mine with room to spare.

·
Registered
472 Posts
27 inch gators no rub before the lift and great with just the front lift on, welcome to the fam man

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,

**** I cant believe how fast everyone responded.

I work in an office 8-5 and if you've ever seen the show the office its just like that

I've never had the experience like riding for 5-7 hours straight and just enjoying the sound of the engine and all awesome surroundings.

I cant believe I didn't get in this sooner

Thanks again

·
Registered
266 Posts
27" ITP 589's work good on mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.