Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would 26inch mudlites work okay on a stock 400rancher AT, i was thinking 26x10x12 front, 26x12x12 rears, mounted on a set of douglas rattlesnake wheels.. Will the wheels clear without a lift?, and will they spin okay in the mud (meaning motor has enough stock?). Any help is great!!!!

Thanks,
Travis

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought 26'' Mudlite XL's and the tires spin pretty well, no clearance issues except gained about 1.5 inches of ground clearance. see pic.

Brian

·
Registered
244 Posts
not sure where you guys are from but a set of 26" ITP HOleshot ATR's would be great for the ultimate trail ride....A few friends have them that's why i suggest them.they seem to do quite well for everything exept the big mud holes...which can be avoided if needed.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I sold a 2005 400 Rancher AT to a friend. He in turn put 27 inch ITP Blackwaters all the way around. They definately fill the wheel wells but did fit and don't rub. Just my input.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.