Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I’m new to this forum, I have a question. So I have a 2020 Honda rubicon trx520. I bought it about 2 months ago. Absolutely love it. Only complain it that it’s like governed out around 42-45 mph. I know that fuel injected 520cc engine has more in it than that. When I ride with my group I can’t keep up with them. My one friend has a 07ish Honda 420 rancher and his bike does 55 mph. I’d be plenty happy with getting 55mph out of it . So my question is, how do I get it to do 10 or so more mph? Don’t wanna break it and I don’t want a loud exhaust on it. I like it quiet the way it is. Any information is appreciated. Thanks guys. And I’m pretty mechanically inclined btw. Just not familiar with these newer bikes. Thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
It’s probably going a little faster than what the speedo is saying. Saw a vid on YouTube that a guy gps a new 2020 520 and it was actually going closer to 50mph than what the Speedo was saying at 45-46. Also, throw some 27” Zillas on there. Seen videos saying that this tire size really compliments the low gearing on the rubicons. You might actually be at 55 in that scenario.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts