Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, new member here just looking for the Honda Foreman 520 Section but I don't see one. Anyone have any thoughts on the Honda Pro-Connect rack system on the new Foreman 520? There's not a lot of space to mount traditional rifle holders with the Foreman's new front rack layout. I don't care for it and am hoping for some after market products that can accommodate these new racks. Maple

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, new member here just looking for the Honda Foreman 520 Section but I don't see one. Anyone have any thoughts on the Honda Pro-Connect rack system on the new Foreman 520? There's not a lot of space to mount traditional rifle holders with the Foreman's new front rack layout. I don't care for it and am hoping for some after market products that can accommodate these new racks. Maple
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY on the Honda pro connect products. I Purchased the rear pro connect box for my Honda ATV. After two months one of the pro connect clips had broken, I took it back to Honda to see if I could buy a new clip and they said you cannot buy parts for any Honda accessories. The dealership is honouring the warranty with a new box( that I have still not received since July... apparently still on back order) if one of this clips happens to break again after the 1 year warranty is up I’m screwed, unless of course I want to spend another $500 for a whole new box. Wish I had of Known that for a Purchased. known that for a Purchased. Oh yeah and they won’t give me a refund either

1 - 4 of 4 Posts