Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the bulb sizes for the 2019 rubicon headlights and the bulb size for the headlight in steering wheel? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You just have to know what bulb model it is. I have a 2020 Rubicon and its a 880 Series, works great.
See Honda Civic use the same headlight the top of this light is a 9005 the bottom ones I have no idea 880s or too small 9005s are too big so are 9006 813 So far nothing a twist in and locks and has a three prong so that’s pretty cool the fog like 880s and I really want to probably worSo far nothing a twist in and locks and has a three prong so that’s pretty 880s work

·
Registered
7 Posts
See Honda Forman use the same headlight the top of this light is a 9005 the bottom ones I have no idea 880s or too small 9005s are too big so are 9006 813 So far nothing a twist in and locks and has a three prong so that’s pretty cool the fog like 880s and I really want to probably worSo far nothing a twist in and locks and has a three prong so that’s pretty cool 880s work

·
Registered
7 Posts
You just have to know what bulb model it is. I have a 2020 Rubicon and its a 880 Series, works great.
880 too small I don’t get it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Back again, found more info. On Amazon, your stock POD bulb shows its a 34901-HN2-000 as a base H10. Your 2 bottom low beam bulbs have the same part number as my 2020 Rubicon - 34901-HR3-A21
ODX Spark Series LED Light Bulb
Brand new High-Output 35W/35W Super White Bulbs. These bulbs provide excellent clarity, vibration resistance for off-roaders and excellent Xenon Color without the messy modifications. Quality & performance guaranteed! Our super white bulbs have both High & Low beams and are plug and play with your existing headlights / spotlight. Don't get stuck in the dark with a low quality bulb!

Light Bulb Specs
Voltage: 12
Wattage: 45
Base Type: H10
Headlight Beam Type: Low
Bulb Color: Warm White
Bulb Type: Headlight

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep I seen those on eBay plus a pic of the bottom bulb it replaced but I want ice blue to match the top light..I just put two led 7 inch lil light bars on the front ... guess I’m just gonna buy those..my top light is a factory 9145 which is the same as 9005 I I just wished they was all same bulb would make it so much easier.. they look killer on your... my 2014 foreman top light is a lil diff looking than yours mine is not as tall.... so far the link you sent is the only ones that will fit in place of the 35/35w 12 v factory bulb just can’t get it in ice blue.. also seen the niche bulbs didn’t know if they would work still trying to find one ice blue and I may not..
Back again, found more info. On Amazon, your stock POD bulb shows its a 34901-HN2-000 as a base H10. Your 2 bottom low beam bulbs have the same part number as my 2020 Rubicon - 34901-HR3-A21
ODX Spark Series LED Light Bulb
Brand new High-Output 35W/35W Super White Bulbs. These bulbs provide excellent clarity, vibration resistance for off-roaders and excellent Xenon Color without the messy modifications. Quality & performance guaranteed! Our super white bulbs have both High & Low beams and are plug and play with your existing headlights / spotlight. Don't get stuck in the dark with a low quality bulb!

Light Bulb Specs
Voltage: 12
Wattage: 45
Base Type: H10
Headlight Beam Type: Low
Bulb Color: Warm White
Bulb Type: Headlight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts