Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This apparently affects the rancher, foreman, and pioneers models mine is a 2019 rubicon deluxe. I received a letter from Honda stating certain 2019 sxs and trx were assembled with fuel pumps that can malfunction which mine has (fuel pump stops working after riding long enough to warm up to normal operating temperatures and shutting the four wheeler off. Starts pumping again after the four wheeler cools off for approximately 30 mins.) And the letter goes on to state that an authorized Honda dealer will replace the defective fuel pump with an improved part, free of charge for affected models through July 31, 2030. Has anyone else received this letter? It's not a "recall" and isn't listed on Honda powersports recall page. Also a heads up to anyone affected who hasn't received a letter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I just received the letter today. My 2019 foreman 500 is doing the same thing...shuts down after riding for awhile. Starts back up after cooling down for 30 min or so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This apparently affects the rancher, foreman, and pioneers models mine is a 2019 rubicon deluxe. I received a letter from Honda stating certain 2019 sxs and trx were assembled with fuel pumps that can malfunction which mine has (fuel pump stops working after riding long enough to warm up to normal operating temperatures and shutting the four wheeler off. Starts pumping again after the four wheeler cools off for approximately 30 mins.) And the letter goes on to state that an authorized Honda dealer will replace the defective fuel pump with an improved part, free of charge for affected models through July 31, 2030. Has anyone else received this letter? It's not a "recall" and isn't listed on Honda powersports recall page. Also a heads up to anyone affected who hasn't received a letter.
We got the notices for our 2019's and dealer states it IS a recall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have TRX foreman 500 and got a letter from Honda.
Exactly same VIN number and kept doing same thing.
Waiting for the part to come in since August.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts