Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rubicon, Rincon, Recon and TRX250X ATVs return unchanged

American Honda today confirmed the return of two popular side-by-sides and four ATV models to the 2018 lineup. Headlining the announcement is the Pioneer 1000, which received major updates in 2017. The flagship 2018 Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition remains the most technologically advanced side-by-side on the market, touting the category’s only I-4WD brake traction-control system and automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). Meanwhile, the adaptable Pioneer 700 remains a great value, with the Deluxe version offering a fully automatic transmission with steering-column-mounted paddle shifters that enable the option of manual shifting.

Also returning for 2018 are three popular FourTrax multipurpose ATV models—the versatile Foreman Rubicon family, the sophisticated Rincon, and the agile Recon—as well as the exhilarating TRX250X sport ATV.

Check out the lineup here: 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000 and 700 Lineup Unveiled - ATV.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
Honda really needs to come out with a big bore Atv with power steering and irs suspension. The power assist they have now dosent cut it compared to the competition . They are super reliable but way underpowered. Somebody built it and we will pay to have those features.

·
Premium Member
6,220 Posts
I heard next year the Rincon will get the Africa Twin, power steering, a diff lock, and lower gears.....LOL.

This is 6 years in a row I've said that. Wonder if it will ever happen?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts