Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have 100 miles on this 4 wheeler and went to ride the other day and noticed it blinking a 23 code. I ve seen a few ideas on what it is but I do not have the Electronic shift, mine is manual shift only. Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
703 Posts
there has been lots of reports of o2 sensors acting up on short rides in cold weather with newer machines, Honda needs to address the issue!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought a hold over 2015 Honda rubicon dct. Got it home and got the code 23. I’ve only owned it for a few hrs when it happened. Called dealer they picked it up. It’s been problem free for over 3 years.

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
Everyone that is having issues look at hondas warranty hand book (free at every dealer and most likely online). If I remember correctly emission warranty is 3 years standard. Even if you fixed it and have a receipt you possibly could get some money back from them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I read that this is all too common if you fire up the machine a bunch of times and don't run it long enough. Make sure it gets to full operating temperature each time.

Once you toast that sensor though, yeah it's gotta be replaced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts