Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a service manual for 2016 500 FA i tried searching but nothing for 500 FA 2016.
wont downshift sitting still unless a little gas is applied and you rock the machine, a wrench with 2 is on the display im trying to locate the shift sensor, clear codes, test the shift motor. anything help plz thanks in advance [email protected]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Service manuals are over at atvhonda.com, there is a great thread there about ES maintenance, the wrench with the 2 is the Service notification, you hit the kms or hrs mark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking for a service manual for 2016 500 FA i tried searching but nothing for 500 FA 2016.
wont downshift sitting still unless a little gas is applied and you rock the machine, a wrench with 2 is on the display im trying to locate the shift sensor, clear codes, test the shift motor. anything help plz thanks in advance [email protected]
I recommend having your battery cranking amps tested. I recently had the same issue with my 2012 Foreman. As it turned out, it was a worn out battery. Had enough juice to start it, but would not shift and electric steering wouldn't move well. I had the battery tested, had required voltage but nearly no cranking amps. Installed new battery and everything works fine now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to Honda Atv they only had 2003-2006 FA manuals. Battery changed.
will not go into reverse. Gets stuck in forward gears

1 - 5 of 5 Posts