Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a foreman 500 I like MUD. Sure this is already posted somewhere but looking at Zillas 27x9x12 , 27x11x12. Thoughts on these want to run stock rims so I don’t cry if by chance I bend one, don’t want to modify anything on ride...... love 2015 foreman have 2 of them.. thanx in advance

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well with wanting to stick with stock rims, I wouldn't go too big cause you wont have enough back spacing.

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
You'll be fine. I have 27" Mudbugs and 27" executioners on two Foreman 500's, and 28" Mudbugs on another. I only run stock Honda wheels. You'll be fine.

I'd check out the Mudbugs before you pull the trigger on the Zillas. Same company makes both. Mudbugs have a little more paddle to them, which helps in the soup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You'll be fine. I have 27" Mudbugs and 27" executioners on two Foreman 500's, and 28" Mudbugs on another. I only run stock Honda wheels. You'll be fine.

I'd check out the Mudbugs before you pull the trigger on the Zillas. Same company makes both. Mudbugs have a little more paddle to them, which helps in the soup.
Agree with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts