Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the other day i mounted some handguards, and the only way i could get room enough to mount is to go below the bend in the bars. In turn, i had to take my whole light pod up top apart to mount, no big deal, done it before. However, first time i went to ride, i noticed it was idled high, kinda like when it would first start in the winter, except it doesnt idle back down. Everything still drives normal and all, but didnt know if there was something i may have accidentally adjusted when i had the pod apart? Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
354 Posts
In the process did you somehow stretch the throttle cable or otherwise do something that would keep the throttle linkage off of it's stop on the throttle body?

Darrell

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seeing how everything still drove normal, i went ridin the other day, still idling high. I got home, washed it real good, and odd enough the idle went back down... Its stayed down too after cutting it off and on and moving it various times so maybe a sensor had mud on it? Not sure, but it seems like it straightened itself out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts