Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My snorkels and everything is sealed correctly and I'm not going very deep and not even near the snorkel. what I have figured out is there is a leak or water is getting in through the fuel pump or fuel injector. because once i drain the gas and put fresh gas it runs properly and dosnt do it unless i go in water. air box and eveything all dry to. so do yall think i just need to replce one of those or do i need to replace the seal

·
Registered
172 Posts
So you are finding water in the tank?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My snorkels and everything is sealed correctly and I'm not going very deep and not even near the snorkel. what I have figured out is there is a leak or water is getting in through the fuel pump or fuel injector. because once i drain the gas and put fresh gas it runs properly and dosnt do it unless i go in water. air box and eveything all dry to. so do yall think i just need to replce one of those or do i need to replace the seal
Check for leaks under the tank, or around the fuel pump, most likely if fluid is getting in, it is getting out as well. There could also be a bad seal somewhere (o-ring or any type of seal) but normally if that is the case gas is leaking out as well. And i figure if the injector is letting in water then there would be water in your engine oil as well. Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts