Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get a new 07 Rubicon out the door with a extended warranty to make it four years for $7100. Do you think that is a good deal? What would be the first mods for it? Looking at 26" mudlites and a winch, anybody have a venom winch or is warn the way to go?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
That seems allright. You'll love that machine. I always put a winch on first then tires. I just put a #3000 Ramsey wireless with a Warn mini rocker and so far and I love it. I bought it at Tires4fun.com, they run good deals on winches. You might want to look at the Aluminum Products skid plate hook holster to go with the winch; you get the winch mount plus front skid, I really like mine. Good luck with machine, they're smoooooth as silk!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
price

I just bought a 2006 rubicon. price was as follows. $6400 Out the door and the extended 4 year plan was $370. no tax. Its my local honda dealer. owner is a personal friend of mine. I know he has them in red, black, green. hope this helps!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey hrchdog, This is how I Look at it, get the best deal you can from a good reliable source and feel comfortable in knowing you did well. Its not worth saving $300 and pi$$ing off your local dealer who you will need from that point on. Now if you would save 15% or more than you gotta tell your local to come close or deal with it. I think you did well.

As for the winch, I have both a new warn and new venom. At the level of your new investment I would reco the warn. Its definately the best there is. Not to say the Venow doesn't do its job, for the money its a great winch but warn is the leader for a reason.

Good Luck.

Ron

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't know where you are, but check out www.southernhonda.com Located in Chattanooga, Tn. they have the lowest out the door prices in the nation. And no tax for out-of-state. Easy to deal with, can be all arranged on phone and it'll be waiting with the paperwork when you arrive for pickup.
I got a brand new '06 Rubicon for $5983.00 out the door. That's it and thats the truth. Check them out.

Heck, a few months before that I got a '06 Recon for $2983.00. With what I saved between the two over my local dealers, I got the Recon for free!http://

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: price

QUOTE ("jspeedracer":1jzmnmd8)
I'm on the Indiana/Ohio state line and its not worth it for me to drive 8 hours+ to save 400 bucks.
I was replying to hrchdog post, that's who asked the question

For him it would be a $ 1117.00 savings, not including any tax he may pay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.