Honda Foreman Forums banner

2007 Photos Here.

5K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Truckman 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nice......

#4 ·
i can't see any changes that just stick out to me..looks like the 05-06 models..still no IRS..

#5 ·
Yea... But the black/camo combo looks pretty good together...

#6 ·
QUOTE ("bashlin":l2e3uedf)
i can't see any changes that just stick out to me..looks like the 05-06 models..still no IRS..
Honda has made it clear that they are not going to cator to the "mudders", there wont be any changes. If your looking for body changes they just changed they are not going to change for a long time. Just my $.02.

I hoped for blue myself!

#7 ·
The new models and other major changes won't be revealed until september at the dealer show. They always just release the new graphics and small changes like that earlier in the year, and then they release the big changes at the dealer show.

#8 ·
i would say that as long as honda remains to sell utilities to me and you as much as they do there is no reason to change to much. i would also like rear disk brakes but on the other hand my brother has them on his vinson and they never work when the touch the mud or water. he also has more power then me but yet i make it threw more mud, and the biggest plus is a honda won't leave you in the middle of a water hole cause your belt gets wet

#9 ·
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot")
QUOTE ("bashlin")
Honda has made it clear that they are not going to cator to the "mudders", there wont be any changes. If your looking for body changes they just changed they are not going to change for a long time. Just my $.02.

I hoped for blue myself![/quote]

I think anyone would appreciate IRS, not just "mudders".

#10 ·
QUOTE ("06FOREMAN":2adpkrec)
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":2adpkrec)
QUOTE ("bashlin":2adpkrec)

I hoped for blue myself![/quote]

I think anyone would appreciate IRS, not just "mudders".[/quote]

Everyone knows that but Honda!

#11 ·
I seen the black plastic engine covers!!!! I did that when I got my Foreman and now Honda's copying me!!!!! Wonder if I can get some kinda of compensation for that idea....................

I seriously doubt they will EVER put IRS on either the Rubicon or Foreman. These are work horses and for the trail rider. Honda has a good thing going (regardless of what we read in these forums that are mostly "mudders") with the sra and drum brakes. They really have no reason to cater to mud riders because of the percentage of sales to mud riders compared to that of ranchers, workers, rec use trail riders. SRA is a more reliable design than IRS in cars, trucks and atvs. I think that is their reasoning behind not putting it on these atvs.

#13 ·
I want a rincon S, but hey thats just me dreamin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.